Friday, February 10 - Sunday, February 12
Location: Mount Hermon, 37 Conference Dr, Mt Hermon, CA 95041
Take a break from your daily routine and join us in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains at Mount Herman Conference Center to strengthen your relationship with people at church and your relationship with God!
Guest speaker, Rod Miles, is a pastor who lives with his wife and two children in Marin, California. We are going to have a series of discussions with Rev. Rod Miles to consider how the Gospel transforms our work, our relationships, and our church.
Retreat registration fees include 5 meals: dinner on Friday, lunch, breakfast and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday. Check in begins at 5pm on Friday, February 10. Dinner will be at 7:00pm. The retreat program will officially begin at 8:00pm. Late check in will be at 9:30pm.
Spaces are limited, so sign up early! Click here to register.
- Designated for families with children, includes full kitchen and living room | $254/adult, $103/child (4 years and above), FREE/infant ( 3 years and under). These rooms are limited to only 7 families.
- Standard 01 (Shared)
- Regular room| $178/adult. Up to two-three persons in one room (1 queen, 2 singles).
- Standard 02 (Couples & Families)
- Regular room | $195/adult, $84/child (4 years and above), FREE/infant ( 3 years and under).
Please RSVP by Sunday, January 25. All accommodations have limited spacing (early reservations will be given priority). All children three and younger are free.
- Our Worship room will have a small kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and microwave.
- Mount Hermon can provide cribs and rollaway bed upon request.
-The sheets and towels provided are meant to last for the duration of your retreat. Additional towels and linens may be borrowed at the front desk for a charge of $5.00 per towel set and $5.00 per linen set.